The Microbiology Laboratory is a part of the Accredited Testing Laboratory No. 1004 and has been operating as part of the ITC since the year 2003. Professional services are focused primarily on product microbiology rather than on medical microbiology. The subjects of investigation are e.g. foods and bottled drinking water, commonly used items, textiles, plastics, rubber, cosmetics, aqua purificata, etc. The results are utilised in the assessment of the quality, safety and health of products marketed in the EU.
Links / Downloads
- estimate of the population of microorganisms in the subject (Bioburden)
- assessment of microbiological impact (plastic)
- determination of resistance to fungi and bacteria
- testing of antibacterial activity and the effectiveness of textile materials
- microbiological testing of non-sterile products (in accordance with the Czech Pharmacopoeia)
- determination of microbial contamination of the surface or the internal environment by swabbing
- checking for microbial contamination in indoor air
- microbiological monitoring of the effectiveness of disinfectants
OTHER RELATED SERVICES
- Services of Accredited Testing Laboratory No. 1004 and No.1004.3
- Conformity assessment by the Authorised Body 224 and Notified Body 1023 in accordance with the requirements of Government orders and European Directives.
- Granting licenses for voluntary certification marks "Safe Toys" and "ITC Certified Quality"
- Standardisation services and technical information of the Technical Standardisation Centre specialised in products for children are provided within the ITC
- Certification of Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Technical inspection
- Calibration service
MUDr. Beata Frydrychová
Institute for Testing and Certification, Inc.
Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology
trida Tomase Bati 299, Louky, 763 02 Zlin
The person responsible for accuracy of data: MUDr. Beata Frydrychova