Technical equipment and systems
The Ministry of Finance, as the competent administrative authority in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 500/2004 Coll., to authorize the business company Institute for Testing and Certification, for expert assessment and certification of games of chance, Internet games and devices through which these games of chance are operated.
Links / Downloads
PROFESSIONAL ASSESSING AND CERTIFYING OF THE AVAILABILITY OF TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS TO RUN THE BETTING GAMES
- Lottery equipment
- Technical equipment to run the betting games via the terminals
- Games on the telephone
- Systems to monitor and record the operation of technical equipment
- Jackpot betting equipment
OTHER ITC´S ACTIVITIES
- In cooperation with laboratory revolting workplace:
- conformity assessment of technical equipment and systems pursuant to Act. No. 22/1997, Collection of Laws, as amended, whit respect to:
- electric safety in compliance with the Government´s Order No. 17/2003, Collection of Laws, which lays down technical reguirements for low-voltage electric equipment (as amended by the Government´s Order No. 281/2000, Collection of Laws)
- electromagnetic compatibility pursuant to the Government´s Order No. 616/2006, Collection of Laws (as amended by the Government´s Order No. 282/2000, Collection of Laws)
- testing, assessment and registration of new technical equipment and systems models in conformity with Act. No. 202/1990, Collection of Laws, as amended
- testing, assessment of changes and modifications carried out in technical equipment and systems models registeredat an earlier date pursuant to Act. No. 202/1990, Collection of Laws, as amended, including elaboration of reports on their registration
- testing and assessment of electromechanical and electronic equipment for gambling operation
- cosultancy in the technical equipment and systems field
EXPANDED COMPETENCE - SERVICES
Our Institut received, as only establishment in Czech Republic, international accreditation for testing of technical qualification of SW and HW of slot-machines and technical equiment for pools including accessories according standard CSN EN ISO / IEC 17 025 (Testing Laboratory No. 1004.3) and international accreditation for Technical inspection of slot-machines and technical equiment for pools including accessories according standard CSN EN ISO / IEC 17020 (Technical inspection No. 4035).
This new competence allowed us to offer you certification gaming machine in a countries EU and in the other European countries.
Institute for testing and certification, Zeleny pruh 1560/99, 140 02 Praha 4 - Branik, Czech Republic
Plešr Michal, Ing.
Head of gambling games
OFFICE UHERSKE HRADISTE,
Institute for Testing and Certification, a joint-stock company is authorized as the Notified Body No. 1023 (GO No. 17/2003, GO No. 616/2006) for conformity assessment of low voltage electrical equipment:
Institute for testing and certification, Sokolovska 573, 686 01 Uherske Hradiste, Czech Republic
Vavra Pavel, Ing
CO-OPERATING WORKPLACE, GMT Europe, a.s., Business Centrum Ocelarska, Ocelarska 35, 190 00 Praha 9, Czech Republic