WHICH AREAS OF ITC ACTIVITIES CAN YOU WORK ON?
- The complaint can be applied to all activities and processes carried out by Institut pro testování a certifikaci, a.s..
WHO CAN BE A COMPLAINANT?
- A complainant may be a legal or non-legal person or entity, that may register a complaint against ITC activities or processes.
- The complaint should be put in writing and addressed to the inspector (see contact details of the Institute for Testing and Certification, a.s.).
- ITC´s complaints supervisor will then forward the complaint to the General Director who decides whether to progress the complaint further. At this point the ITC complaints supervisor will then be instructed to open a investigation and will take responsibility for investigating the complain.
- The complaint is registered by the company's controller and the complainant is informed in writing (by post, e-mail) within 10 days of receipt of the complaint.
- After a complaint has been received and registered, all correspondence between the company and the complainant is conducted only in writing for the sake of documentability of the individual steps taken.
TERM FOR EXECUTION
- The company Institut pro testování a certifikaci, a.s. shall respond to the complaint within 30 days of its receipt.
- Anonymous complaints will not be investigated (only recorded).
RESULT OF THE INVESTIGATION
- The complainant will be informed of the outcome of the investigation by a letter from the General Director or the officer responsible for investigating the complaint.
ITC's complaint supervisor
Institut pro testování a certifikaci, a.s.
trida Tomase Bati 299, Louky,
763 02 Zlin, Czech Republic