Within activities of the construction testing laboratory, services determined for survey and testing of buildings or roads have their independent position. The diagnostics of buildings and constructions includes constructional and technical surveys, measurement and monitoring of physical quantities, loading tests of buildings, diagnostics of bridge constructions etc. For building and technical surveys, field tests are used, which are supplemented with laboratory tests if need.
Links / Downloads
SURVEY OF BUILDINGS AND CONSTRUCTIONS
- Building and physical surveys
- Surveys are usually combined with laboratory analyses intended for determination of material moisture and chemical composition of brickwork and assessment of base soil of the building with respect to capillary rise conditions.
- Information about the moisture profile outside and inside the building, about the brickwork condition
- Climatological information
- Long-term influence of the external and internal environment, in which the building is and by which its lifetime period is influenced.
- Material moisture determination
TESTING OF CONSTRUCTIONS
|Constructions||Building and traffic constructions|
ITC RELATED SERVICES
- Assessment of conformity of building products launched on the market (CE)
- Control system certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Calibration services and metrology consultations
- Granting licences for the voluntary certification mark “ITC certified quality” and "Certified for construction"
- Standardization services and technical informations
- Technological consultations
Ing. Jiri Ruzicka
Institute for Testing and Certification, Inc.
Areál Svit, budova 113, Malotova 5264
760 01 Zlín, Czech Republic
The person responsible for accuracy of data: Ing. Jiri Ruzicka