Export support for selected products to Israel
Institute for testing and certification (Institut pro testování a certifikaci a.s.) (hereinafter referred to as "ITC") and "The Standard Institution of Israel" (hereinafter referred to as "SII") concluded an "Unilateral recognition agreements" (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement") , on the basis of which ITC will offer the possibility of export support for its customers in the territory of Israel in the form of recognition of test reports issued for selected areas of products listed in Annex A of the Agreement and on the basis of which SII will recognize the test requirements as equivalent according to the relevant Israeli standard stated in Annex A of the Agreement.
The agreement covers the following selected areas:
- Plastics in contact with food
- Enclosures for home use
- Children's high chairs
- Children's vehicles on wheels
- Changing units for home use
- Inflatable toys
HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?
- The importer to Israel needs to obtain from SII the so-called "Permit to Release" which is required by Israeli customs for the release of goods to Israel.
- The importer submits the ITC test reports to SII and with reference to the Agreement applies to SII for a "Release Permit" which SII will issue for a fee.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Ing. Jiří Samsonek, Ph.D.